View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #50
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I think apples actually been uncool now for a couple of years (in the uk at least) I'd agree with people calling it stale/boring and it really doesn't help running around claiming they invented everything when we all know they didn't and suing competitors just to try and limit choice if you ask me that's a strategy that's backfiring on them big.

I was an Apple user myself and spent a fortune on iTunes but I'm using a Samsung now and I'm actually a lot happier with it and I've definitely made it my own and personalised it far more than I ever could with Apple.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote