View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
GadgetMan
Banned
GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GadgetMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, iPads, Kobo, Nexus 7 and many others
IMHO.. why don't folks just leave the ereader they buy stock (Virgin) rather than trying to make something out of it that it's not.. I just bought a Kobo Glo and would not think about using it other than that.. Mine works great just using it as it was meant to be.. I hear lot's of problems with people that try to do this and that rather just use 100% Kobo.. hey.. if you own a Kindle (as I do) and try to shove all the books on a Kobo or others, you are asking for problems.. plain and simple.. why not just buy or use multiple devices.. ? these ereaders are cheap! I hope this makes sense..
GadgetMan is offline   Reply With Quote