View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #108
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Please correct me if I am wrong, technically speaking, there has been no change for us whatsoever.

The DMCA has been around since 199. The exception regarding jailbreaking specifically targets smartphones. Tablets (of e-readers, if you consider them tablets) were never part of the exception. Rooting tablets has always been a DMCA violation - if copyrighted code was used and shared. To me, things are as they were yesterday, and the day before that.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote