View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 12:53 AM   #13
varelov
Enthusiast
varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.varelov once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post

Now that the nook has a fully functional OS I find I use it for most of my task, emails, surf, write documents, read (PDF, ePUB, MOBI) and play games. OTOH my son and wife who have apple devices struggle with the limitation of the iPad and really only use their devices as itoys (games, surf).

=X=
Is that Nook Color you got with fully functional OS and using as a tablet? If so, which tutorial did you use to get it your device to that stage? Can you get Nook Classic to the similar stage?
PDF's are my main concern, I love eInk screen of Nook Classic but my golly is that device bad with just a bit more complex PDF's! I don't know if routing would help and if it'll keep my current library...

Last edited by varelov; 03-17-2011 at 12:58 AM.
varelov is offline   Reply With Quote