View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #13
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by alroy View Post
Just be careful when downloading books from the library. Sony touch does not allow both ePub and PDF library books at the same time. One shuts down the other.
I've had both PDFs and epubs at the same time on my PRS 650 and switched from one to the other with no issues, reads pretty regularly.

Also, for the guys facing PDF reflow issues, have you tried the XS text size? The thing is that by default the Reader shows the entire page of a PDF when the size is S, but if you put it to XS I've found that it actually reflows the PDF and the text size is quite readable. Try it out once and you'll get what I mean.
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote