View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Replacement Kindle

Like a few others I've had my Kindle replaced due to fading letters on the Kindle, I got the new Kindle today and the letters look better.

I have four questions for everyone.

Does Amazon deactivate my account when it's returned to them, or do I have to.

And I put a password on the Kindle, how do I delete it?

I had a few personal documents that I converted that I'd like to delete with no chance of them being recovered, how do I do that?

And last, in the e-mail they sent me after I talked to the rep, said that they would be sending the Kindle on, no booklet, no cord, just the Kindle. But when I opened the box there was a booklet and a cord, should I return them, or keep them.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote