View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaninbmore View Post
There is already an eReader app for Android, so some B and N books will already work on that Platform. As a matter of fact, I use the free dictionary that B and N offers on my G1.
Last I checked, you couldn't know whether you were going to get an epub or pdb file from B&N until after you purchased it, making relying on fictionwise's eReader a a gamble. That eReader is also on Windows Mobile, but why roll the dice on a per book basis?

I look forward to more readers being on both platforms, and I hope the spectre of the 7series doesn't freeze winmo6 development.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote