View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #41
llreader
Mesmerist
llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 Silver. Much nicer than I expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I don't think The question in, umm, question is particularly stupid. But I DO think there are stupid questions. And they are usually asked by lazy people unwilling to expend at least a minimal amount of effort in researching their question.

For some reason, the navigation on this site is a bit confusing even though it isn't particularly unique or unusual in structure. I'm getting used to it, but I seem to be always discovering something new every time I visit.
It's true, it all makes perfect sense, yet I get lost. I think the site may be *too* easy to navigate - there is a ton of stuff in that little header, and I never investigated it all, just "Home" or "Forums" and off we go...
llreader is offline   Reply With Quote