View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 PM   #33
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
That's a myth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
no question is stupid!

that's how we learn .....
I don't think The question in, umm, question is particularly stupid. But I DO think there are stupid questions. And they are usually asked by lazy people unwilling to expend at least a minimal amount of effort in researching their question.

For some reason, the navigation on this site is a bit confusing even though it isn't particularly unique or unusual in structure. I'm getting used to it, but I seem to be always discovering something new every time I visit.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote