View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by zork40 View Post
Yeah, that's right. I'll have to get used to that concept.

I'm a web developer, and have loads of technical books. I'd love to get some of the O'Reilly books in e-book format but from what I read they don't translate very well. I may wait for the rumored larger format Kindle for that reason before making the plunge.
Have you looked at the other brands of e-book readers available?

Here is a link to our infamous e-book matrix......The Ilrex especially looks good.......

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_devices
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote