View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by nremondelli View Post
I'm on my second Kindle. The first one had a white line going down the screen. The second one doesn't seem as fast to refresh, but that's not the weird thing. Every few page turns it doesn't flash black like it is supposed to; instead, the letters seems to disintegrate and are replaced with the new ones. I have a short video of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2eJyZbJxP8

Anyone else experience this? Would you call this abnormal?
You really need to call Kindle support. They are the experts on Kindle malfunctions.......Good luck!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote