View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:01 AM   #36
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
NOWHERE do they say how long the "subscription period" is. And I assume they actually mean "auto-renewal" because I understand each issue is billed at time of delivery. So I'll ONLY KNOW for sure what is happening by watching my credit card activity.
If you have actual subscriptions, rather than single issue purchases, you can view them all by logging on to the Zinio site and choosing Account Settings->Manage Subscriptions. For each magazine it tells you how many issues you have received, how many are left, and whether you have auto-renew turned on or not.
As far as how many issues are included in a subscription, that is on each magazine's page when you subscribe.
So next to the subscribe button for Newsweek it says "Get 54 issues of Newsweek for £18.42". For the Economist it says "Get 51 issues of The Economist for £93.56", and so on.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote