View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #43
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Third time's the charm apparently. Finally I have 1.9.1. However, where does it say it supports KF8 (as was stated earlier in this thread)? Because it doesn't, as far as I can tell. It won't even open a .mobi file that was created by the latest version of kindlegen.
It doesn't say anywhere that I know of. But my version certainly loads KF8 mobis built by the latest Kindlegen. That's how I know it supports KF8. My version is 1.9.0 though, maybe they've changed something in 1.9.1.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote