View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #116
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by friflaj View Post
I created a bunch of shortcuts, one for each ebook, to open them in xournal, which works great. Is there a way I can make xournal remember where I was after I closed it without manually labelling the current page?
Normally the last page should be stored when closing the document. Maybe there is a problem when using shortcuts to open a document. Note that the pdf-renderer of the native viewer (from adobe) is better then the one used in xournal (old version of poppler).
Quote:
I thought the labels would appear under help-about? I only see the regular about screen, not my labels. When I re-edit the label I do see the label: prefix.
The labels where initially shown using help-about, in the latest version there is a new icon. See the 12th icon in the 2nd row.
I tried to reproduce the re-edit issue but could not reproduce it, which version do you have installed?
Quote:
I like the full-screen option, is it possible to add a "quit" icon to the toolbar so I don't have to go out of fullscreen to exit?
I never used fullscreen mode, but indeed it is a good suggestion.
Quote:
Sorry for the bunch of questions guys, just getting up to speed.
No problem.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote