View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 03:43 AM   #108
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Looks good! One question (sorry if this has been answered before), why does the input only register after the pen leaves the surface of the reader? Unlike in the notes application my writing only appears after I have stopped for a second or so.
There is an option: Options->Experimental Update which needs to be enabled to get a similar experience as with the notepad application. Do not forget to save the preferences (Options->Save Preferences) so it will also be enabled next time you start xournal.
I made this an option long time ago, because sometimes xournal would hang the DR with this option enabled. I am not sure if this still occurs on R2.0?
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote