View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Well, I'm not sorry I bought it (I bought mine during the $50 off Ebay sale) but as you said - it's primarily being used as an Android tablet. It's been a good entry level tablet for my young kid - not risking a $$$$ iPad or high end Android tablet in his hands. So it is getting alot of use, just not much of eBook reading use. And I like playing around with the CM7 install and other tech fiddling. Some people really don't want to do all that.

I personally wouldn't buy it to be a primary book reader. It's hard to see outside, we have to charge it nightly if not more often, and I'm not fond at all of the stock nook color firmware.

You probably don't have the constant grime-y fingerprint problem ours has either.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote