View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
I have lusted after one at BestBuy. It was really responsive. I really had to tell myself no. I have a perfectly good Kindle and an netbook and I really should not buy it. I am having a hard time about it since I now have two $5.00 reward coupons. Now if they only either have them on sale or they send me a % off coupon that makes it more irresistible I will be sunk. It does have the market ready to enter your e-mail address.
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote