View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBuk View Post
It's only $50 more than a B&N Nook Color yet can do tons more than the Nook. The extra functionality; an actual full functioning tablet that can do eReading; is worth the extra $50 to me... But $299 is a high price...

That's why I would like some input from anyone that has one, has played with one or is interested in buying one. Anyone?

TIA
I didn't really like the design of the Huawei, and am not a big fan of resistive screens. I think $300 is asking a bit much for it.

As far as the nook color goes, I like the design and the screen MUCH better! And, it looks like it is about to be rooted, and then you will be able to install the apps of your choice on it, which will make it a full functioning tablet.

If however the nook color still doesn't appeal to you, I think the Pocketbook IQ is a great value at $150 and will do much of what the Huwaei will do. It also has a very nice design.

Just my 2 cents
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote