View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Yes, I see what you mean. Locally on the laptop, it references a jpg file and there is some other file with the extension opf in the folder for that book.

However, on the device, I only see the epub file itself.

I DO transfer via Calibre. I select the books and then right click and do "Send to main memory". This actually seems to send the books to the memory card in the device, but that's fine by me.

I think that previously all this data got transferred, but for some reason it doesn't happen anymore. I have not deliberately changed it.

Can you help me with advice on:

1) How do I merge the picture with the epub or pdf file so that it's all in one file?

2) How would I tell Calibre to transfer the whole folder with the epub, the opf file and the jpg?

1) How
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote