View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 06:00 AM   #15
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Have you looked into library book borrowing? If you have access in Canada, you will be able to read best sellers for free with some Readers.

I haven't played with scripts for removing pesky DRM yet. I'm not very tech savy, and don't live close to family members who are.

I only read plain pdf's from feedbooks using their custom template. I mainly use ePub and lrf.

Good Luck on making your choice.
I know that the Toronto library system, and I'm pretty sure that the Vancouver library, offer the option of taking out e-books. There are probably other library systems in Canada that offer it as well, so it might be something to take into consideration before purchasing.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote