View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by BongoBong View Post
Ill probably mostly be reading best sellers, classics, scifi/fantasy, history, stuff like that. Doubt ill read many if any manuals or comics.

As far as formats go i have not looked to far into it as I have read that calibre can do converting and drm can be stripped if needed, but I would imagine mainly things like epubs, pdfs, and such.
Have you looked into library book borrowing? If you have access in Canada, you will be able to read best sellers for free with some Readers.

I haven't played with scripts for removing pesky DRM yet. I'm not very tech savy, and don't live close to family members who are.

I only read plain pdf's from feedbooks using their custom template. I mainly use ePub and lrf.

Good Luck on making your choice.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote