View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by highwaykind View Post
I am pretty sure all the books have their 'formats' set to 'none'
I'm not quite sure what you are trying to ask, but I'm pretty sure all the books will have their format set to whatever they were before you deleted them in your file manager.

Anyway, in Calibre's search bar you can filter by format using format:<format>

Next time, be sure to delete the files _from within_ calibre so the database doesn't get messed up. To solve the issue in the most expedient way, I guess you could do a "save to disk", start with a fresh DB, and do an import again. Perhaps another MR member has a more convenient solution.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote