View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #3822
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by srs View Post
I have a prs 300 and currently all books, no matter where they are in the filesystem, are scanned into the library. I would like to change that so that I can exclude some books from being scanned into the library or have only one folder that is scanned into the library. (say that I only want books under "database\media\books" scanned into the library, and \books\star trek\ not scanned into the library and only accessed through browse folders). Is this possible?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Hi srs,

this should definitely be possible.
I was thinking about excluding "beta-pack" folder(s) from scanning, and most probably Ben and/or quisvir have achieved it for the notes-addon.

But to simplify things, I would opt for a set of excluded folders, to be specified in a special configuration file like "preferd-folders" for Browse-Folders.
Task accomplished for 505 and x50 series.
Though for the 505 there is the need of updating a system-file (FskCache.xsb). -> not working with beta-packs, reflash necessary.
See rev b69b4c442005
Volunteers for PRS-300 needed!
Will have to check out if FskCache.xsb must be replaced.

Last edited by Mark Nord; 07-23-2012 at 02:48 PM. Reason: typo
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote