View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 08:36 AM   #3820
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Check http://code.google.com/p/prs-plus/source/list

there is slow but steady development, so a new installer build from the default repository would surely make a difference - and that is what Ben says.

OTOH kartu is still working on the custom dictionary, so the next "official/featured" installer will be delayed for some more time.
That page shows a long list of altered source files. How do I go about getting an installer file from it? I am familiar with compiling C files etc. If there is not a pre-compiled installer available (official or otherwise) how do I get the complete, updated source files and what should I use to compile them? If there are online instructions I would appreciate a link.

The fact my bug is unknown really surprises me. I get it more than not get it. I did a reboot again the other day and it did it immediately without any intermediate actions. Presumably it is due to settings then, or a fault on my device.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote