View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:36 AM   #3813
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
On reflection, I wonder if the bug is caused by my bindings. I have set hold zoom / font button to toggle between activate note bar and continue reading. I'll try using annotations without the binding.

Edit: No, I don't think it's that. I rebooted, opened a file, accessed the annotating bar manually, went to highlight text and it didn't work.

And yet, I rebooted again and it did work. Weird.

I am editing epubs converted from bare-bones htm files with just html and body tags. There might be some other stuff in there. I need to play around with it. I am surprised no one else has encountered this 'bug' so I think I will post a question on the general Sony forum to see if anyone else has had this.

Of course, it's possible it's not even prs+ causing it.

Last edited by Rizla; 07-16-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote