View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:41 AM   #3812
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Rizla:
I cannot reconstruct your observed bug. What did you do exactly to get it?
A.
Honestly, I don't know. But it happens a lot. I would say that that I lose the ability to text highlight / annotate with the touchscreen more often than I can do it.

Until recently I presumed the bug was because I turn the touch screen on and off a lot (I do not use sleep mode). I have to reboot to get the functionality back. However, the other day I rebooted and went in to annotate and it didn't work. After a reboot! It is possible I did something first to cause it.

I get the bug so much that I assumed that other people have encountered it and have mentioned it. If you use the annotation feature regularly, I imagine you will encounter it.

If you can suggest a method to diagnose / reproduce it, I can try. It's not the end of the world because I can still use the draw tool. I just figured it was a known bug and I've been meaning to mention here for a while.

I suppose the best thing to do is to format and reinstall prs+.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote