View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Noob View Post
Just tried the portable version as you suggested ilovejedd and get the same problem, which reinforces the idea that it's something on my system stopping it from working...

Only problem is I have no clue what it could be!
It does appear as if that might be the case. Just to make sure, though, your anti-virus didn't delete or quarantine any of the Calibre files during installation, did it? What specific error message does it give you? I'm not on a Windows 7 machine right now but if you go to Administrative Tools or something, you should be able to find detailed error messages.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote