View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #48
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I definitely prefer the Black Kobo. I compared both colours at the display in my local Borders and thought that the "pages" looked whiter with the black surround which made reading better. I think it just looks classier too but that is obviously a personal preference.
I'm a bit puzzled by those who are reporting "fingerprints" on their black kobos? I've never had that problem (but I do read with clean hands) and when I was at the Borders store last week the 2 white Kobos looked much dirtier than the black display unit - that's after about 10 weeks of life as a demostrator.
Yes and just about everyone who has noticed and commented on my Kobo has asked me if it is an iPad.
I would consider selling it for a nice profit except I love it too much.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote