View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Do you know you can right click on a given file in the book browser and open it in an external program, like Notepad ++, or a graphics editor, while still remaining in Sigil?

I find this gives the best of both worlds.

As far as search and replace, no matter what program you use, you still have to be thoughtful because I am always finding one particular odd situation I didn't think of. For me with editing documents which come out of PDFs sometimes, there are errors no s/r can handle, like spaces in odd places in the middle of words. And there is no hope if the word starts with a letter like a that can stand by itself in a spell check. (sigh)
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote