View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #89
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post

Not sure what to do about the other one if he does not offer another replacement: the text is incredibly crisper on the two new units, but the dead pixel type spots and the white smudges across the bottom, coupled with the color hues are difficult to oversee. Sigh.
Hmm, do the new ones come with a newer firmware by any chance? I thought the text on the pw isn't as dark (looks kind of greyish) as the k3. I disliked that even more than the color blobs. The blobs were distracting, but the fainter text made it harder for me to read.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote