View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi, Kindle Voyage, Nexus 6, Razr HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by eksor View Post
scantailor when color/grayscale output is selected

Regards
I just gave this one a try, but it looks like all pages have to be single pictures. I tried it on a picture I had in my files, but I'm not sure what the program did. I made a project, applied some different settings and saved the project. How do I save my efforts?

On the other side, processing all pictures of a file is tedious, even if there's batch processing. I also would have to extract all pages first from my pdfs. So it's quite a bit of work.

Like stated in my first post, my pdfs are mostly readable. I would have wished to increase contrast of the text, but I'm not too eager to jump through loops as long as the files are readable sufficiently.

That pdfs made for letter sized prints or monitors is not the best thing for readers is obvious. Still, having the portability of the files on my reader is just plain awesome. I'm not looking for the 100% solution. I was just checking if I could increase my current 80% to somewhere between 85-90% without too much effort

Anyway, thanks a lot for the help
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote