View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 12:34 AM   #14
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Bthvn,
links do work, and the lines are separate, but you are correct - they are no displayed as separate bullets... but that did not spoil my impression from that page - it was very readible, even inspite that it did not "bulletize" each piece of news. Maybe... heh... let me check it - maybe I should've make the font smaller? I'll try and if it does break them into bullets with the smaller font - I'll let you know...
Dictionaries do work in prc, and almost in all other formats (no djvu, pdf).
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote