View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:38 PM   #11
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Thanks Yar/Igorsk,

The dictionary lookup seems working fine.Your photo really helps me seeing how it works.

Come back to the mobipocket prc file because I usually use Mobipocket desktop to retrieve full-content feeds and transfer to my iPHone for offline reading. Just wonder whether PB301 will display the English content properly, I attach the Mobileread Forum for you to test and display the result for me. I hope each news items will show on separate line as they should have been.

Thanks in advance.

Here it is:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1255066444.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	37126  

Last edited by Yar-PocketBooker; 10-08-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote