View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:09 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dura74 View Post
Hello, my name is Paul and I live in Turin, Italy.

I am an artist and web designer. I have not a reader device, I'm just waiting to find out which model could be good for me.
Hi Paul, and welcome to MobileRead.

Lots of information in the MobileRead Wiki, click on Wiki at the top of this page or start at the Main Page.

If you are trying to decide which device to buy, be sure to visit The Famous E-book Reader Matrix.

Lots of answers also at FAQ.

If you can tell us what you expect of an eBook Reader, make a post in the Which Reader Should I Buy? sub-forum, where there will be lots of members with the know-how to help.

Once you have made your decision on which device is best for you, be sure to look at MobileRead's free eBooks.

WDE.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 03-24-2009 at 08:16 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote