View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 03:40 PM   #11
hero88
hero88 began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Hi,
I have a similar problem, my H2O has running perfectly for the last year, ended up on FW3.15 and didn't upgrade after. It always used to display the book cover of the book which I was reading when it went to sleepmode, this weekend it stop doing it. Not changed anything. I have upgraded to FW3.19 with patches and without patches, same issue, I have looked at the affilliate.conf file, and it says affiliate=Kobo. In .kobo\kobo\kobo ereader.conf it has this info
[PowerOptions]
AutoOffMinutes=60
FrontLightLevel=32
FullscreenCoverStretch=true
ShowBookCover=true
SleepAccessoryEnabled=false

I have tried deleting the book which it shows and then the next partially read book shows up. But not the one that I am actually reading.

I have tried all settings i can find under options->sleep and power, and I cannot get it to display the cover of the book I am reading, it has stuck on a book I accidentally clicked on and didn't want to read right now.

My wife's AuroHD has the same issue but has had it longer but she hadn't told me so do, I have done the same on hers and can't get that working either.

I really don't want to do a factory reset, so in the hope of not having to do that, does anyone have any suggestions?
hero88 is offline   Reply With Quote