View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #6
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
There should be ways to do that in the stock readers,
There is.

On the Aura H2O, go to Settings, and then go to sleep and Power. Uncheck the box next to "Show current read:" in the Screensaver settings.

Now my reader goes to sleep to an all-white screen with the word Sleeping in the lower left corner, which is exactly what I need in order to be able to continue to read my favorite erotic romances in the break room at work.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote