View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #549
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I finished my goal of 100 books AND completing one series (trilogy +). Actually finished 2 series.

My challenge for 2014 isn't set in stone yet, but I'm thinking of pushing it to 110 plus completing 5 series (trilogy+). I have a lot of older, shorter books on my TBR list, so this should work out without a huge push. I've been plugging my way happily through several series, but they often keep publishing more books and then I get 'behind' again. I have one book plus novellas left in the Sookie Stackhouse series and then that is done since that series has been finished. Dresden files, 4 books left, plus the new one coming out. I started the 87th precinct series (Ed McBain) but there are another 50 books (all short compared to today's novels). Not to mention all those westerns.

Last edited by Tarana; 12-13-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote