View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #144
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
To me Windows 8 was summed up by my reading a tech reviewer had to resort to googling how to turn his computer off.

While I found Windows 7 acceptable and a lot more bearable to Windows 8 I also didn't really like what Microsoft did to the start menu on 7 either I still miss the cascading start menus of Vista/XP it was just much easier to find everything and I still always set my computers to the classic desktop.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote