View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #137
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
For what it's worth, while I was having problems with my WinXP laptop, it was still working. However, I was hearing some of the advance issues with Win8 a couple of months before it was released, so I went out and bought a new laptop so I could have Win7.

So in a way, Win8 sold a new PC, although not in the way meant on this thread.
Wise lady.
You could also have gotten a Chromebook and turned your back on Windows.

I am sure that if the next Windows version after 8 isn't OK, then the one after that will be. If not well, I mentioned Chromebook, didn't I?
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote