View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #13
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I use Ebates (see my sig...please... ) for most of my online shopping, and usually get a cash payment of $10-20 each quarter. Last time, they sent us an email saying "We can send your payment as usual...OR....we'll pay you 2 weeks early and give you an extra $1 if you take payment as an Amazon gift card."
I felt like I was on Let's Make a Deal, being offered to trade in my prize for what's behind door #2. But of course we took the Amazon offer....

I also just got an email telling me that I was getting money back on two purchases I had made because of a shopping program on the debit card I used. I didn't even know my bank HAD a program...I almost deleted the email thinking it was spam.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote