View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #311
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Yes Win 95 was a great OS, perhaps the first to really make the " Consumer " market, and therefore to bring computing to the " Masses " on a scale previously unknown,

I have to admit I am a big fan of Win 7, most Win OS of recent years have been to bloated and certainly too buggy, but Win 7 like Win 95 before it makes using a computer both intuative and very very easy, Now Win 7 on a Fire ... Well maybe not
I've been happy with Win 7 too.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote