View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #304
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Windows 3.1 hands down because of the Microsoft Entertainment Pack. I have even chatted with the guy behind Chip's Challenge over the recent years and have his newest game for iOS. The newer version MAY be out for Android, which will be nice to play on a 7" screen.

I remember one time printing a WHOLE ream of that paper you used to stick on a dot matrix. Opened up Write, used Wingdings in the biggest font size ever, and clicked Print. Whoops.
I loved Cruel in WEP. I kept a folder with those games for a long time and transferred it to the newer platforms. I found a package for the Fire that has Cruel in it and now I'm happy.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote