View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 03:19 PM   #26
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
Per the Staples sale, they probably are having the sale to move some inventory, but I understand it's working. They're supposed to be completely sold out of the Iconia both online and in store. Many stores are supposed to be completely sold out of tablets and the coupon is good until July 31. I know it took the coupon to convince me to buy such a redundant toy, but it's still fun despite some weird wifi issues :-)
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote