View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #25
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
@Kennyminot; I'm referring to the Dell Streak 5"/7", xoom, and the tab 7". These products came to market requiring a data plan and where still overpriced in top of that. The streak 7" was wifi only but has a horrible screen compared to the tab/nook.

I don't think Acer is a failed product, but they came after the transformer and have been shadowed by Asus's success.

I don't agree what you say about people thinking the iphone is more classy. Maybe in the past, or with a group of people. My experience is folks are getting excited about Android phones slightly more than iphone.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote