View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #23
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
=X= -

You might be right about B&N and Amazon. However, I'm not sure why you classify the Dell Streak and the Acer Iconia as "failed products right out of the door." In particular, the Iconia received decent reviews and has basically the same hardware as the other tablets. It is certainly superior to some of its competitors, like the Motorola Xoom, due to the inclusion of USB and HDMI ports. Furthermore, these models were wifi devices from the moment they were released. Obviously, I'd take into account the difference between 3G and Wifi models. It's also worth noting that the Xoom quickly dropped $100 in price; it started at $599, and you can now pick one up for $499. Of course, I think the Xoom is the most overpriced Android tablet on the market.

David Marseilles -

People generally think Apple products are more classy than Samsung ones, and I highly doubt they care that Samsung made most of the iPhone's components.
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote