View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:13 AM   #10
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
it's very easy to use. when you have the kindle inside the bag, fold the empty part of the bag over the side, gently squeeze it around your kindle and you will gradually get the air out of it. pushing any of the buttons through the bag is very easy, there is no distortion through the bag, and you have the security of knowing it is protected. I had knee surgery last year so taking a bath was a huge deal after my scar closed up. I was also very heavily medicated. I fell asleep in the tub and woke up when my Kindle hit my tummy. I was SO glad it was in the ziploc!

I'm so gonna try that this weekend. I could use a bath. Wait, that sounded wrong. What I mean is, I could use 30 minutes or so in a locked room by myself with a book, as opposed to ten minutes of constant movement under a spray of hot water. Showering is a daily activity, but a nice bath is an experience.

I see a bubble bath and a trashy novel in my near future. Now I'm just wishing I had one of those waterproof iPod thingies.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote