View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #14
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
I appreciate that, but I just don't think that some of this forum's member very strong opinions should be taken to mean that pbooks should be completely destroyed, as most people still mostly read pbooks, and by most people I mean casual readers. Most of these casual readers aren't going to buy an ereader, as they only read a relatively small number of books a year, so there isn't really any point. If new pbooks disappear, and the used pbook market dries up, then these people will read even less.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote