View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
Geez, well I purchased my Kobo from Borders here in the good ol' US of A, and a few months later I switched to the Kobo Desktop software rather than the Borders Desktop software and now purchase and load all of my books through Kobo that way.

However, if you are talking about purchasing books through the Kobo itself rather than through the desktop application and wanting the Kobo to navigate to Kobo rather than Borders I can't help you there because I have never even tried purchasing a book using the wireless feature. Sorry.

Hopefully, someone will come along who has tried these things.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote