View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 05:35 AM   #13
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamaest View Post
I agree, the poll structure should read " yes-no-N/A "

F.
It depends on a purpose of a poll.
When I was creating this poll, all I wanted to know is how many people have done this. I wanted to create a poll with only 1 option (just to see the number of people who have done it.) So, basically any other option was irrelevant. It was teachnically impossible to create such poll, so I added second option as Not Applicable. Either you have given your old 500 to your other half or
- you didn't for a dozens different reasons or
- you could not do it because for example JSWolf's wife already had one.

So, in my opinion N/A has encompassed all the other reasons.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote