View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #11
Joseph Rhea
Author of Cyberdrome
Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Joseph Rhea writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for all the comments, everyone.

Just to set the record straight, the two previous posts mentioned were nearly 2 months ago (and I might have made a 3rd one last month), so if I am a "spammer" I'm not a very good one.

To be honest, for reasons unknown my book is selling 8-10 copies every single day without any advertising or promotion on my part, so why do I bother "selling" at all? Am I really that needy? I think I'll stick to discussing other people's books from now on, or better yet, get off the internet and get back to writing my next story...

However, before I go, I want to thank Worldwalker for the note on my misuse of commas in my new book blurb above. Obviously I was a Science major back in college instead of an English major, because I had to look up "restrictive appositive" to know what you were talking about. Science fiction seems to be written by scientists who have to learn the fiction half, or fiction writers who have to learn the science half. Obviously I'm the in the first category and will just have to accept that I will always need good editors.

Thanks also to the illustrious Dr. Drib for letting me know that thread titles can actually be changed on MR (if I'd known that, this whole post would have been unnecessary).

Finally, one additional "thank you" to jaxx6166 for the positive words concerning both the book and website. The 3D computer models on the website (and in the 20-page gallery in the book) were all created by my coauthor (and brother) so I will pass on the comments to him!

CYBERDROME
Story by Joseph Rhea / CGI models & images by David Rhea
Buy: Kindle(US&UK), iPad, Nook, Sony, ePub, and Paperback
Follow: Cyberdrome.org / JosephRhea.com / Facebook Page

Last edited by Joseph Rhea; 08-26-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Joseph Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote